New Year’s Eve is quickly approaching, which means everyone is starting to think about what their resolution should be. No one wants to be this person:
so it’s probably time to make a resolution that you’ll want to stick to. While there are a lot of great resolutions out there, like being more active, saving money or making new friends, anyone can think of them, because chances are most people have resolved to do at least one of them in the past. For anyone looking to shake up their New Year’s Resolution with something a little more creative and a lot more silly, here are some resolution ideas from Blake Flannery at hubpages.com:
1. Stop drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth
2. Watch more cute and cuddly kitten videos on YouTube
3. Switch your username to “password” and your password to “username” to make each a lot harder for hackers to figure out.
4. Avoid fingertip soreness by learning to play “Rock Band” instead of real guitar.
5. Lose weight by inventing an anti-gravity machine.