We know. At CWU Hype, we have a habit of making college life look super fun and carefree.
We also acknowledge that college is a wild time for many students. It can be filled with stress, anxiety, confusion and doubt.
We want to share a special event with you, because we’re right there with you.
We’re struggling to create a post-college resume.
We’re looking for another job to pay for textbooks.
We can’t seem to schedule our classes correctly, to graduate on time.
On January 30, we hope you’ll stop by the SURC between 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.. In SURC 137, you’ll find a ton of staff members from CWU departments and programs. Each person is there to help you succeed in an accessible, comfortable, and appointment-free way.
Here’s who you’ll find at Wildcat Success Day:
- Academic Achievement Programs, including TRIO, SSS and WA Scholars
- Academic Advising
- College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
- Career Services
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
- Information Services, to chat about Service Desk offerings, CAPS+, Mobile Apps, MyCWU, and Security Services
- Learning Commons, including English/Writing and Math Support, as well as PALS Tutoring
- University Recreation and Outdoor Pursuits & Rentals
- Registrar Services
- Residence Life
- Student Employment
- Student Involvement, including the Diversity and Equity Center (DEC), the Center for Leadership and Community Engagement (CLCE), KCWU 88.1 the ‘Burg, Student Union and Campus Activities, CWU Hype and Traditions Keeper
- Student Medical and Counseling Services
- Veterans Services
- Wellness Center
We’re not joking around. So many people are at CWU to help you succeed!
Again, Wildcat Success Day is January 30 from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., in SURC 137. It’s totally free, totally cool and totally going to help you stay on track while at CWU.
Plus, FREE CINNAMON ROLLS AND COFFEE! #Drooling
We’ll see you there!